RipFireNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day of Defeat Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
server
Get to know every one a little bit better B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_0_0

Get to know every one a little bit better

Go down 
+3
Rhodes
B. Greenwood [ON BREAK]
J. Keeps 6th AD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Keeps 6th AD
Private
J. Keeps 6th AD

Get to know every one a little bit better Empty
PostSubject: Get to know every one a little bit better   Get to know every one a little bit better Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Just so every one can get to know each other a bit more or better, just post some stuff about u.

My Name is Jordan Keeps, im 16, easy to get along with, When i get out of school im joining the army, so its only 1 year away. Im also a aussie!
Back to top Go down
B. Greenwood [ON BREAK]
Private
B. Greenwood [ON BREAK]

PostSubject: Re: Get to know every one a little bit better   Get to know every one a little bit better Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Ha-ha Keeps U do this all the time Smile

My Name is Ben Greenwood I am from Ireland (born south and live in north) I play rugby and soccer and Gaelic as hobbies I play CSS AND DODS I know most people here but i don't really no Harris or shields well
Also I hope Shields does a great Job with this 6th AD and me,keeps,mercer,Rhodes and Shields are all from the old one which Kelly ran 6th AD!
Back to top Go down
Rhodes
Private

PostSubject: E. Rhodes   Get to know every one a little bit better Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Hey Guys My Names Ethan Carnaby

I Use Rhodes When Out of a Clan and Ethan Rhodes (E. Rhodes) when im in one.

Im 15
Im a Australian Like Mercer and Keeps!
Im good friends with Sheilds, Mercer, Keeps, Greenwood and im getting to know Perish
Im in Grade 9, 3more years to go
When I Finish TEE im going to go on and join the Army Or Navy as a Commisioned Officer

Back to top Go down
J. Keeps 6th AD
Private
J. Keeps 6th AD

PostSubject: Re: Get to know every one a little bit better   Get to know every one a little bit better Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:12 pm

B. Greenwood [6th AD] wrote:
Ha-ha Keeps U do this all the time Smile

My Name is Ben Greenwood I am from Ireland (born south and live in north) I play rugby and soccer and Gaelic as hobbies I play CSS AND DODS I know most people here but i don't really no Harris or shields well
Also I hope Shields does a great Job with this 6th AD and me,keeps,mercer,Rhodes and Shields are all from the old one which Kelly ran 6th AD!

Of course it gets people to know each other a bit more, and shields is great, he will do a great job with 6th AD
Back to top Go down
Perish
Corporal
Perish

PostSubject: Re: Get to know every one a little bit better   Get to know every one a little bit better Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:55 am

Hi my name is Shanice Crouch, but i use the name perish when im out of a unit and S.Perish when im in one.

I Live in England, so hard to get to know you Aussies' because of the time Differences. Uh, i play for fun not to join anything serious like the army. Also i may not sound it but im 15 and Vaery easy to get along with.
Back to top Go down
https://6thad.canadaboard.net
Green
Private
Green

PostSubject: Re: Get to know every one a little bit better   Get to know every one a little bit better Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Hey, My names ben green but my m8s call me bennyboy most of the time, My fav music is probraly heavy meatl/metal, i play this game for fun and as soon as i get out of school ima go look for an computer tech/game maker job xD, i hope we can get to know eachother more Razz
Back to top Go down
Rhodes
Private

PostSubject: Sounds Cool   Get to know every one a little bit better Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:23 am

Sounds cool Ben!
Back to top Go down
dacccca
Recruit

PostSubject: dac   Get to know every one a little bit better Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Hey im Danilo Boccardi, i have the italien last name becouse im kinda half italien and i live in Balkan Serbia.
IM 15 years old and i go to Traders school in Belgrade and i work at supermarket -.- to get some cash.
Back to top Go down
K.Borg
Private

PostSubject: Re: Get to know every one a little bit better   Get to know every one a little bit better Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:49 am

Hello I am K.Borg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to know every one a little bit better   Get to know every one a little bit better Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Get to know every one a little bit better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RipFireNation :: Mess Hall :: General Disscusion-
Jump to: