RipFireNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day of Defeat Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
server
Greetings From The AvA League! B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_0_0

Greetings From The AvA League!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Davis [3rd ID]
Recruit

Greetings From The AvA League! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From The AvA League!   Greetings From The AvA League! Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Hey 6th Armoured Division, Welcome To AvA

Here is are website getting a domain name soon
http://avarealismleague.webs.com/

This is how AvA is ran

Realism Rules

No Skyboxing
No Rifle Nade Priming
No Pre-Grenade
No Hacking
No Roofs
No Trees
No Unrealistic Spots
X-Ray Always On

How The Table Works

You arrange the match all matches will be on Saturday the day will be on fixtures you set up the time and what map brfore you start you send the information to me saying who is playing it will always be a 7 v 7 you will use your own server sorry but at the moment i can not get a server.
After the match both teams have to give me the score if 1 team does and the other doesn't the people who did gets the points the scoreboards have to be in by 9:00 est no matches over 9:00 est ONLY IF IMPORTANT you also after the match need to send me the x-ray pictures so I can review them and refer back to you if i find any suspicious stuff I will inform you pk this is how the points works.
http://avarealismleague.webs.com/table.htm
If you win you win 3 points if you loose you get none at all but if you go into ava and still loose you get 1 point for drawing and having to go too ava but to dot hat I need all the information.

How The Fixtures Work

I've had a lot of people asking the same question "How Does The Fixtures Work?"
The way the work you find you teams column you a cross to the next match where it says the date in it and you up in that column it tells you a number say it was number 8 you would look back at the list of units on there and go down till you find that number after when you find the number look at the team next to it and thats is who your playing so say 3rd Infantry Division was number 8 you would play us the red square means that you not playing that week so this is every once a week on a Saturday your scrims are so every week on a Saturday.

How I Like The Scrims Organized

The two liaisons will talk and they will choose what time (No Later Than 6 Est) and what map after that both teams send me the information to me on my email
sixthdods@yahoo.co.uk
I will take look put it on fixtures and that. Ok after the match both units send an email to me with the same email I just wrote down send me the results and ill get bk to you then in another email send me the pictures of the x-ray pictures and if i think there all good ill ad to the results on the fixtures and put in the right spot of the table then that's done the table and fixtures will be up at 10:00am est because im form GMT then your next morning look on the website you can see you next match and check your score out and what position your in.

X-Ray
ALL MUST HAVE X-RAY

Thank You
S/Sgt. R. Davis [3rd ID] (AvA Co Owner)
Back to top Go down
Rhodes
Private

PostSubject: Um ok......   Greetings From The AvA League! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:28 am

Hang on why would we join your Server when your the one who left us alone!

I don't hate u or anything im mutual, im just wondering like why are we joining when u left us u know, no hard feelings btw! just wondering
Back to top Go down
Davis [3rd ID]
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From The AvA League!   Greetings From The AvA League! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:36 am

Dude you guys signed up this you accepted you need to play so im sending you the information
Back to top Go down
Shields [6th AD]
Sergeant
Shields [6th AD]

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From The AvA League!   Greetings From The AvA League! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:41 am

look, your the one that signed us up. So were starting fresh again and were not doing any leagues at all atm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From The AvA League!   Greetings From The AvA League! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings From The AvA League!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RipFireNation :: Mess Hall :: General Disscusion-
Jump to: