RipFireNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day of Defeat Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
server
6th Armoured Division: Book One B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_0_0

6th Armoured Division: Book One

Go down 
+2
Perish
Stephenson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephenson
Recruit
Stephenson

6th Armoured Division: Book One Empty
PostSubject: 6th Armoured Division: Book One   6th Armoured Division: Book One Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Chapter 1: Written by Olivian
6th AD to the rescue!
The ids were failing against the Germans. Half of the IDs
have been destroyed and the other 3 that were left were also failing. A radio OP
calls in.Cpl. Perish answers the call. She puts
Sgt. Shields on the radio. He sent in Cpl. Perish, PFC. Green, Pvt. Olivian, Pvt. Boccardi, Pvt. Greenwood and Rec. Hoffenk to help the
The others out. Cpl. Perish starts the attack and they have already killed
a whole German ID. Olivian spots an enemy aimed at Boccardi.
So he ran behind him and tapped his shoulder. This Scared the shit
out of him, so the bullet went haywire and shot Boccardi in the pinkie toe.
He yelled and he quickly turned around and killed the German.

Chapter 2: Written by Olivian
Olivian got shot in the helmet and took it off to look at it.
He got shot in the head and now in critical condition. Boccardi
got shot again and to add to the casualties list. 2 more have been shot.

Chapter 3: Written by Me

Olivian was rushed to Perish the medic. She said the bullet was lodged into his upper brain. She said he would be dead in 24 hours, due to his current heart rate and amount of blood he had lost. Boccardi survived with a small incision into his forehead and they got the .33 cal round out. The Germans were moving up. They sent out Boccardi, Greenwood and Hoffenk out. They hid behind some sandbags and fired for a little. Greenwood was going to charge out with Hoffenk when Greenwood got shot in the leg. He collapsed and screamed in pain. Hoffenk ran to help him, but he was gunned down by the MG. Boccardi retreated and told Shields exactly what happened.Even though he survived, he forgot 1 thing, Greenwood.

Chapter 4: Written by Me

After all the losses and causalities, the 6th must send the best men they have. Pvt. Boccardi, PFC. Green Pvt. D. Stephenson and Sgt. Shields. "Back-Up squad 1, Battalion 3, Ready." Said Shields into the Radio. "Okay guys, we gotta get the rest of these Nazis and show em what the 6th AD can do!" "Sir yes sir," said Stephenson and Boccardi. They walked stealth-like, trying to stay out of sight. "Okay Boccardi, Peek the corner and snipe all you can see." said Shields. "Okay," responded Boccardi as he started to peak around the corner. As he got more into his sight, he saw Greenwood laying on the ground face up, dead. "Shields, you won't believe this..." Boccardi said, dumbfounded. As Shields looked around the corner, all he saw was a dead ally, and a bunch of Germans, aimed at himself.

Chapter 5: Written by Olivian

Then Pvt. E. Rhodes from a high position rains fire down onto the Germans. His MG bullets hit the Germans with a terrifying thud, sending one over the sandbag dead. Another bullet collides with one of the German's neck. Blood sprays everywhere. Cpl. Perish and PFC. Green jump out from behind a shed and open fire as well. Sgt. Shields peeks again and sees all the dead Germans. The remaining 6th AD take the bodies of the dead and put them next to each other so they know where the bodies are. As all of them are talking a whole ID of americans shows up L.Cpl. Mike, Cpl. Corson, PFC Mac, Pvt. Orlando Pvt. Cory, PFC. Alex and Rec. Max. The L.Cpl. talks to Shields for a battle strategy and they come up with a great one.

Chapter 6: Written by Olivian

After the epic plan is made they start to eat. After they eat they get
ready, clean there weapons and get more ammo from the 3 dead
soldiers. After everything is prepared and ready they start to
attack. The ID goes in on left flank, AD right flank. Then things start
to go bad. Green gets shot and falls, but Perish pulls him back to safety.
A grenade goes off and blows up L.Cpl. Mike and Cpl. Corson. Pvt Max goes rushing over to check on them and is quickly gunned down by the mg providing covering fire. Now basically
alone, the ID retreats back to the AD and things aren't going good.
Rhodes gets shot in the arm but still keeps firing his weapon. Things
aren't going to end well. All of a sudden, out of nowhere there was a...

Chapter 7: Written by Me (Ideas from Green Smile)

TANK! A huge T21 Cronwell tank was rolling down main street. Then out of nowhere, it bulldozed German Suze. The German Suze smashes down. The ground starts to shake and out of the smoke and wreckage of the Suze, appears three American Shermans. The remaining 6th AD members push forward with the tanks, but the team forgot that they had a huge cronwell. They also forgot Perish and Green in the fields. Back in fields, Perish is patching Green up, She tells him "It's okay Green, it;s only a small wound. It's not fatal. I'll help you up," Perish helps Green walk out of fields and see that the street is deserted, "HELLO!? Is anyone there?" shouts Green. Perish whispers to Green "Maybe there dead." Perish and Green found the rest of the squad not far up. They're riding on the rims of the shermans. "Nice armor," said Perish and Green as they climbed onto the tanks. "Now we're rolling, gonna go kill them damn Nazis." said Shields as they rode into the sun. (**=**)TO BE CONTINUED(**=**)

Last edited by Stephenson on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://liceman021.deviantart.com/
Perish
Corporal
Perish

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book One   6th Armoured Division: Book One Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Stephenson Post the one with all chapters when u guys have finished Razz also good job fixing any grammar mistakes good job to both of you guys
Back to top Go down
https://6thad.canadaboard.net
Rhodes
Private

PostSubject: Rhodes To The Rescue   6th Armoured Division: Book One Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Then Pvt. E. Rhodes From a High Position Rains Fire Down onto the Germans. His MG Bullets Hit the germans with a terrifying thud sending one over the sandbag dead. Another Bullet Collides With One of the germans Neck Blood Sprays Everywhere and he covers his comrades with his blood.

One German Survives with a Bullet to the Crotch But Then in the Distance Rhodes and Sheilds hear the sound of Engines. And the Ground Begins to Shake............
Back to top Go down
Perish
Corporal
Perish

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book One   6th Armoured Division: Book One Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Lol Rhodes xD its like everyone is adding their bits
Back to top Go down
Stephenson
Recruit
Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book One   6th Armoured Division: Book One Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:22 pm

That'd be cool
everyone add me (kongregateking) in steam and send me your bits and ill put em together, Smile
Back to top Go down
Perish
Corporal
Perish

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book One   6th Armoured Division: Book One Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Talk with Olivian too Stephenson Make sure he's involved aswell please i dont want him to feel like you stole it. Not that you have at all, just helped him
Back to top Go down
Stephenson
Recruit
Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book One   6th Armoured Division: Book One Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:41 pm

I wont Razz Hes on my friends list so I will talk to him too Razz
Back to top Go down
Hofenk
Recruit
Hofenk

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book One   6th Armoured Division: Book One Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:50 am

Please note that my name is spelled with 1 f.
It doesn't matter much but...
Back to top Go down
Green
Private
Green

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book One   6th Armoured Division: Book One Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:02 am

Lol wat happend to me?? did i disapeer Razz?? xD
Back to top Go down
Stephenson
Recruit
Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book One   6th Armoured Division: Book One Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:39 am

Ask Olivian, he writes the next one, but he takes a long time, no offense Razz
Back to top Go down
Olivian
Recruit
Olivian

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book One   6th Armoured Division: Book One Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 am

im done 5 check it out and rhodes i added your bit in and green I made you more active in the story
also I updated the spoiler
Back to top Go down
Stephenson
Recruit
Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book One   6th Armoured Division: Book One Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks for liking the story guys/girl.
Back to top Go down
Green
Private
Green

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book One   6th Armoured Division: Book One Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Then out of nowhere The axis suze smashes down, The ground starts to shake and out of the smoke and wreckage of the suze appears three shermans, the remaining team push forward with the tanks, But the team forget about perish and Green in fields, Back in fields perish is patching green up, She tells him "Its ok green its only a small wound its not fatal ill Help you walk", Perish helps Green walk out of fields and see that the street is deserted, "HELLO!? is anyone there?" Shouts green. perish wishpers to green "Maybe there dead".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book One   6th Armoured Division: Book One Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

6th Armoured Division: Book One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RipFireNation :: Mess Hall :: Off Topic-
Jump to: