RipFireNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day of Defeat Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
server
6th Armoured Division: Book Two B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_0_0

6th Armoured Division: Book Two

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephenson
Recruit
Stephenson

6th Armoured Division: Book Two Empty
PostSubject: 6th Armoured Division: Book Two   6th Armoured Division: Book Two Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Chapter One: Written by Me

"The tanks just arrived Sgt." said F.Sgt. Calpin "We'll be rolling over Nazis in notime." "Roger that," said Sgt. Shields as he followed behind Calpin. "What we need, Sgt. a simple plan that will destroy the Nazis at kalt. "How about we send in the Cronwell that the British sent in, and 2 of our Shermans into kalt to clear it out of all the buildings, and then we send in a squad of my best men to go kill the rest of the Infantry." "Brilliant, simple, efficient, I love it." said Calpin as he contacted the tanks to roll out at 0500. Sgt. Shields, Cpl. S. Perish, Pvt. D. Stephenson and PFC. B. Green arrived with the tanks at 0519. "Okay men, you all know the plan, correct?" "Sir yes sir!" "Alright, then MOVE OUT, and stay out of sight." Green peeked the corner and heard a gunshot. He went through all the alleys to find out there was a group of Nazis playing poker in a house. So he quietly grabbed a grenade and tossed it in there. He zoomed away. As he turned around, all he saw was fire, 6 dead Nazis and a huge puff of smoke. He ran back and told them exactly what had happened, but it was too late to congratulate, because they were already on the ground injured.

Chapter Two: Written by Me

Perish had made it out safe, with Shields. However, Green had a bullet in his arm, and Stephenson has a .25 cal round in his lower shoulder. "Perish! Get these men back to HQ. I'll hold them off," said Shields as his BAR started producing a retched noise. His gun had jammed. All Shields had to protect him self with was a colt and a small knife. He knew he would of not made it, but his courage overpowered his fear. He charged full force across the street, avoiding all bullets, making it safely across the road, into the sewers. The stench had made his eyes water, but he kept going. At the end of the tunnel, there was a ladder. He thought there would be enemies at the top, so he whipped out a grenade and tossed it lightly up. It barely made it up, and he heard the screams of the Nazis. He had went up the ladder to find a Nazi watching the ladder, ready to fire, but before the Nazi could shoot, he was down on the ground. Boccardi had come back and shot him in the back of the head. There was a bloody bullet hole in the back of his head. "Hey Sarge, need a hand?" said Boccardi. "Thanks Pvt." said Shields as they hobbled back to HQ, exhausted.

Chapter Three: Written by Olivian

Then out of nowhere, Perish was about to get overrun. PFC. Mac, Pvt. Orlando, Pvt. Cory, PFC. Alex and Pvt.Hoggard come around the corner and kill all of the Nazis, but no one knows where Sgt. Shields is. They clear the area of Nazis, but bad news Stephenson got healed, but Green got another bullet in his lungs. Perish says "Green wont make it." Now they had added 1 more casualty to the list...

Chapter Four: Written by Olivian

Cpl. Perish, PFC. Mac, PFC. Alex, Pvt. Orlando, Pvt. Cory, Pvt. Hoggard and Pvt. Stephenson were walking down the streets. Then Pvt. Orlando falls. Perish yells "Sniper!" Then PFC. Alex falls over dead. Things aren't looking good for the 6th AD. Then out of nowhere, 10 German IDs come from houses and streets and German tanks. So now they're probably going to get destroyed. So now, Cpl. Perish, PFC. Mac, Pvt. Cory, Pvt. Stephenson and Pvt. Hoggard are all that's left. They were fighting about 500 Nazis and 20 tanks. Pvt. Cory goes crazy and gets insanely lucky. He charges out blows, up 3 tanks, kills about 50 Nazis, then gets blown to shreds. Now only 450 Nazis and 17 tanks they still stand no chance...

Chapter Five: Written by Olivian

Cpl. Perish, PFC. Mac, Pvt. Cory, Pvt. Hoggard, Pvt. Stephenson all charge and instantly Hoggard, Mac, Cory go down, all 3 dead. But now, there will still 300 Nazis and 16 tanks. Now all that stands between the American's base is Cpl. Perish and Pvt. Stephenson. But then, Shields comes up from behind and kills about 150 Nazis before they realize it's coming from. Behind them he climbs in a tank and shoots other tanks and kills 2 tanks and about another 50 Nazis. Then he runs and jumps out of the tank, and runs to Perish and Stephenson. Now all that's left are 100 Nazis and 13 tanks.

Chapter Six: Written by Olivian

But they forgot about, Rhodes he jumps out of nowhere and kill 70 Nazis. Then Shields, Perish and Stephenson jump out and kill all of the Nazis. But they forgot about the tanks. The tank fire a round in the middle of the Americans, and Perish, Rhodes and Stephenson look dead. Shields checks for a pulse and finds a pulse in Perish and Stephenson. But there wasn't a pulse for Rhodes. Now with basically the whole 6th AD is dead and about 1000 German were killed. Shields, Perish and Stephenson are all that's left. Shields, Perish and Stephenson talk about who died. L.Cpl. Mike, Cpl. Corson, PFC. Mac, Pvt. Orlando, Pvt. Cory, PFC. Alex, Pvt. Olivian, PFC. Green, Pvt. Hoggard, Pvt. Rhodes, Rec. Hofenk and Rec. Max, all of them dead...

Chapter Seven: Written by Me

Shields, Perish and Stephenson move out. They're trying to be very stealthy. They had found a German base camp. They nonchalantly threw a few grenades. Nobody noticed them until *BOOM* the base camp exploded. They were about to leave the flaming enemy camp, when suddenly, Stephenson had gotten shot in the ass. He went down with a thud on the pavement. "Stephenson!!" yelled Perish, as she had also been shot. Shields pulled Stephenson and Perish behind a sandbag. He called in an evacuation. Shields said to his downed allies "If I don't make it, Perish, I want you to lead this unit. Take care of these men like they're your family, because thats exactly what they are." Shields charged forward and killed everyone in sight, except for the sniper, who had shot him in the face... The evacuation helicopter had picked them up and brought them back to camp... TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by Stephenson on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:54 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://liceman021.deviantart.com/
Perish
Corporal
Perish

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book Two   6th Armoured Division: Book Two Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Omg i love it Keep it coming peeps.
Back to top Go down
https://6thad.canadaboard.net
dacccca
Recruit

PostSubject: ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   6th Armoured Division: Book Two Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:38 am

nice job you should post some pictures of that story like use photoshop editors and such just to make it even better. Or i could do it for each chapter i will make 1 concept art xD
Back to top Go down
Stephenson
Recruit
Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book Two   6th Armoured Division: Book Two Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:12 am

dacccca wrote:
nice job you should post some pictures of that story like use photoshop editors and such just to make it even better. Or i could do it for each chapter i will make 1 concept art xD
You should xD
Back to top Go down
Perish
Corporal
Perish

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book Two   6th Armoured Division: Book Two Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:53 am

That would be great!!
Back to top Go down
https://6thad.canadaboard.net
hoggard
Private
hoggard

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book Two   6th Armoured Division: Book Two Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:46 am

where am i in these awsome stories

i am a legend ^^
not really but seriously i rule at the Stg 44 (ask perish)
Back to top Go down
Stephenson
Recruit
Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book Two   6th Armoured Division: Book Two Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:29 am

Ask Olivian to bring you into the next 4 chapters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Armoured Division: Book Two   6th Armoured Division: Book Two Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

6th Armoured Division: Book Two
Page 1 of 1